Press Association “We have no offer from Manchester City. No offer from anybody. Full stop,” he said. “There is nothing from my side to say, there is no official offer in to Wolfsburg. He has been very good with me. I’m not here to talk about contractual matters, he has no clause but that isn’t a question for us.” De Bruyne scored 10 goals in the league last season as Wolfsburg finished second to Bayern Munich, but he also laid on an impressive 21 assists. His former boss at Chelsea, Jose Mourinho, questioned his attitude to being part of a big squad, something De Bruyne would have to come to terms with at City given their wealth of attacking options, including the recent acquisition of fellow winger Raheem Sterling from Liverpool. Hecking did state that he wants the uncertainty around De Bruyne to end as he looks to build on a successful season, which also saw Wolfsburg lift the DFB-Pokal, with De Bruyne scoring in the 3-1 win over Borussia Dortmund. “Of course we want to see a conclusion,” the coach said. “We had a great season and were second last year. Kevin De Bruyne played a big role in this of course, and we want to finish the speculation soon. “It (speculation) is great for the media but as a coach I have to concentrate on my team, and we have to make sure we start well on August 14 against Eintracht Frankfurt.” Wolfsburg coach Dieter Hecking insists the Bundesliga runners-up have received no bids from Manchester City for winger Kevin De Bruyne. The 24-year-old former Chelsea player has been linked with a move to the Etihad Stadium all summer, with the suggested fee needed to prise him away from the Volkswagen Arena set to break the British transfer record. But Hecking, speaking after his side lost 2-1 to Villarreal in the opening game of the 2015 Emirates Cup, says no-one has made a move to sign the Belgium international.