Tag: 夜上海论坛MC

10 sachets of ‘shabu’ seized

first_imgBACOLOD City – Ten sachets of suspectedshabu valued at around P7,500 were seized in a buy-bust operation in BarangayPoblacion, Toboso, Negros Occidental. Detained in the lockup cell of theToboso municipal police station, he is facing charges for violation of RepublicAct 9165, or the Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002./PN The 22-year-old Marlo Mandahuyan yieldedthe suspected illegal drugs, police said.center_img Mandahuyan – resident of BarangaySalamanca, Toboso – was nabbed after he sold a sachet of suspected shabu to anundercover cop for P200 around 10:50 a.m. on March 20, the police added.last_img read more

Man threatened to send sexually explicit pictures of partner to neighbours

first_imgA man threatened to send sexually explicit pictures of his partner to all her neighbours during a bitter row.Anthony O’Donnell appeared at Letterkenny District Court charged with assault, breaching a barring order and making hoax calls. The court heard about a number of incidents in which O’Donnell threatened and then viciously attacked the woman.The incidents happened when a barring order had been served on O’Donnell preventing him from contacting the woman.On one occasion on June 12th, 2014, O’Donnell, aged 33, arrived at the woman’s home in Newtowncunningham and demanded to know where his children were.He then pushed the woman, grabbed her by her hair and then punched her.When he was being removed from the house O’Donnell told the terrified woman “I’m going to kill you and burn the house down. I hate you for what you’re doing to me.”On October 12th of the same year, he bombarded the woman with 95 phonecalls in a short period of time.He then sent her a sexually explicit picture of a woman which was blurred but which he claimed was the woman.He then threatened to post a copy of the picture to all of her neighbours.On another occasion, he told her “You f***ing slut, I’m going to kill you.”Solicitor for the accused, Mr Kieran O’Gorman said his client had been involved in a serious accident in 2017, suffered a serious brain injury and was in intensive care for five months.He said that that he claimed he was being denied access to his children and had not seen them for six months.Judge Paul Kelly described O’Donnell’s actions as “unbelievable behaviour.”“There’s a way of dealing with it and it’s not by sending this vile material,” said Judge Kelly.The court heard that O’Donnell, of Hawthorn Close, Ballybofey, is currently being detained at Castlerea Prison and his solicitor sought to have him released on bail.However, Judge Kelly replied “absolutely not.”He remanded O’Donnell in custody until November 12th to hear a victim impact statement.Man threatened to send sexually explicit pictures of partner to neighbours was last modified: October 17th, 2018 by StephenShare this:Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)Click to print (Opens in new window) Tags:Anthony O’DonnellassaultBARRING ORDERcourtGardaipartnerpictureslast_img read more

Nico Rosberg on top in opening Belgian Grand Prix practice

first_imgNico Rosberg comfortably topped the timesheets at the end of Friday’s opening practice session for the Belgian Formula One Grand Prix.The German set a pace of one minute 48.348 seconds, 0.730 seconds ahead of Mercedes team mate Lewis Hamilton, on a glorious sunny day at the Spa-Francorchamps circuit.Rosberg was one of four drivers to briefly test the “halo” head protection device during the session, even setting his benchmark time with it fitted to his car.Teams are trying out the concept ahead of the delayed introduction of some form of cockpit protection in time for the 2018 season. (Also read: Lewis Hamilton to take hefty grid penalty in Belgian Grand Prix)Toro Rosso’s Carlos Sainz, Force India’s Nico Hulkenberg and Red Bull’s Daniel Ricciardo were the other drivers to test it out.Ferrari’s Kimi Raikkonen, a four-times winner at Spa, set the third fastest time, 0.799 seconds adrift of Rosberg’s best.Sergio Perez was fourth in the Force India ahead of the second Ferrari of Sebastian Vettel. Daniel Ricciardo, who won the race in 2014, was sixth ahead of team mate Max Verstappen, for whom Sunday’s race is the closest the Dutchman has to a home event.French teenager Esteban Ocon, making his Grand Prix debut this weekend with backmarkers Manor in place of cash-strapped Indonesian Rio Haryanto, ended the session 16th. He was quicker than fellow Mercedes-backed team mate Pascal Wehrlein in 19th.Fernando Alonso completed only three laps in his McLaren and did not set a time, with his team deciding to change his engine after discovering a water leak. (Also read: Rejuvenated Lewis Hamilton has 50th win in his sights)advertisementA number of drivers also tested a stronger prototype Pirelli tyre designed to better deal with running over kerbs.Hamilton leads Rosberg by 19 points in the standings and heads into Sunday’s race aiming to become only the third driver ever to score 50 career wins.But the reigning triple champion is set to take a penalty that will force him to start near the back of the grid for exceeding his permitted allocation of engine components.The Briton ran a fresh power unit in practice which included a sixth turbocharger and Motor Generator Unit (Heat) hybrid component.That is one more than the five for the entire season permitted by rules and incurs a 15-place grid drop.last_img read more

Recent Comments