Tag: 夜上海论坛UB

Dynasties

first_imgYou hear the work “Dynasty” thrown around all the time in sports.  These teams or schools come to mind.  They are The New England Patriots in pro football, Warren Central in Indiana High School football, and Caramel High School in swimming.A dynasty is really something in the eye of the beholder.  There are no rules on when you become a dynasty.  The only sure thing is that you win a lot.  Becoming a dynasty usually starts with a coach selling his/her system to a group of athletes.  This is easier in high school–not because they are teenagers–but because they will work extremely hard if you show them a way to succeed. This means the coach not only sells his/her idea to them, but backs it up with results.last_img read more

UFC: Bryce Mitchell earns $50,000 bonus for ‘Twister’ submission after Matt Sayles win

first_imgAlso Read | Jorge Masvidal Wooed By Amanda Nunes’s Stunning First Round Knockout Win At UFC 239Also Read | UFC: Jose Aldo Looks Insanely Scrawny In His Current Weight Cut For Bantamweight Debut FOLLOW US Written By “That is the most painful move in fighting!”THUG NASTY! Bryce Mitchell gets just the second ‘Twister’ submission in UFC history!Incredible scenes at #UFCDC 🔥 pic.twitter.com/S8OFzMvUFm— UFC on BT Sport (@btsportufc) December 8, 2019 Raj Sarkar Bryce Mitchell ended his Saturday night on a happy note with a vicious submission over Matt Sayles at UFC on ESPN 7. Submissions are quite common when it comes to MMA but Bryce Mitchell’s latest submission was not at all a common one since it has been used only twice in UFC’s 26-year long history. Bryce ‘Thug Nasty’ Mitchell’s latest victory extended his undefeated UFC run by 3-0 along with a “Performance of the Night” bonus.Also Read | UFC: Former Champion Renan Barao Released From UFC After 5 Straight LossesUFC: Bryce Mitchell imposes a nasty submissionThe featherweight contest between Bryce Mitchell and Matt Sayles ended up in the very first round, as Bryce Mitchell wasted no time in going for the submission. The fight initially started slow but ‘Thug Nasty’ had a quick day at work by imposing the infamous ‘Twister’ over his latest rival Matt Sayles. The 25-year-old American earned himself the $50,000 ‘Performance of the Night’ bonus and a solid victory to strengthen his current MMA streak. Take a look at Bryce Mitchell’s latest ‘Twister’ submission. Also Read | UFC Bids Goodbye To Liz Carmouche, The 1st-ever UFC Women’s Fighter Alongside Ronda RouseyUFC: ‘Twister’ MoveChan Sung Jung ‘The Korean Zombie’ incepted the submission into UFC, 8 years ago. The Korean Zombie submitted Leonard Garcia at UFC Fight Night 24 and since then no other fighter went for the “Twister”. However, after a long gap of 8 years, “Twister” submission is back and UFC fans are lucky to have a fighter who has mastered himself in the move. COMMENTcenter_img When asked about his patent submission move, Bryce Mitchell said that he has been practising ‘Twister’ for a long time now. The 25-year old revealed that he got to know this move from Eddie Bravo and since then he has tried to master the move. Well, after his recent victory, it can be said that Bryce has already done so. Take a look at Eddie Bravo’s YouTube video that inspired ‘Thug Nasty’ to adapt the ‘Twister’. First Published: 9th December, 2019 16:43 IST SUBSCRIBE TO US WATCH US LIVE Last Updated: 9th December, 2019 16:43 IST UFC: Bryce Mitchell Earns $50,000 Bonus For ‘Twister’ Submission After Matt Sayles Win Bryce Mitchell’s latest ‘Twister’ submission earned him a performance of the night at UFC on ESPN 7. Know everything about the fight and the ‘Twister’. LIVE TVlast_img read more

MAN WHO KILLED DONEGAL WOMAN AND UNBORN BABY IS JAILED FOR FOUR YEARS

first_imgA 29-year-old Monaghan man has been sentenced to four years in prison after he was convicted of dangerous driving causing the deaths of a Donegal woman, her unborn baby and two other people.Kevin McArdle was more than three times over the drink-driving limit when he caused a three-car pile-up on a straight stretch of road near Carrickmacross last Christmas.McArdle had drunk nine pints of beer and five glasses of brandy as he and his friends drove from pub to pub around Meath and Monaghan on 27 December. At approximately 6.40pm, he was driving at speed on the incorrect side of the stretch of road near Carrickmacross.One oncoming car managed to swerve to avoid his car, but those in the car behind did not have the opportunity to do so.A 38-year-old pregnant woman was among those killed.Roisin Connolly of Fanad and Grace Park, Drumcondra, Dublin, was driving on the Carrickmacross by-pass with her husband Stephen when their Seat car was struck in heavy rain by the BMW being driven by McArdle.Mrs Connolly, who was five months pregnant, was killed. Doctors delivered her baby, Catherine, but she also died. Mrs Connolly’s husband survived with injuries.The couple had just returned from spending Christmas in Fanad with Roisin’s mother Kathleen and her extended family.Two passengers in the BMW, Glen Curtis and Paul Carroll, were also killed, while another man in that car was seriously injured but survived.Supt Noel Cunningham told the Court McArdle was three and a half times over the legal drink driving limit.EndsMAN WHO KILLED DONEGAL WOMAN AND UNBORN BABY IS JAILED FOR FOUR YEARS was last modified: October 19th, 2011 by StephenShare this:Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)Click to print (Opens in new window) Tags:Fanadkilledroisin connollylast_img read more

HEARTACHE AS CONVOY LOSES COMPANY AND TEN JOBS AFTER 60 YEARS IN BUSINESS

first_imgTEN people have lost their jobs at wholesale food business in Convoy.BWG Foods says it’s closing its business formerly known as Morris Brothers.It says 17 of the 27 staff are being transferred to its Value Centre business in Letterkenny but that 10 other members of staff will lose their jobs. In a statement to Donegal Daily, a BWG spokesman said: “Redundancy packages are being offered to those ten employees whose roles are not being transferred.”BWG only bought Morris Brothers last May for an undisclosed sum.Wholesale grocery business Morris Brothers had been operating in Convoy since 1952.Fintan and Joseph Morris and their staff will kept on with the business after the buy-out. Morris Brothers had serviced more than 450 retail businesses across Donegal, Sligo, Cavan, Mayo and Roscommon before the buy-out by Dublin-based BWG.At the time of the buy-out Leo Crawford, group chief executive of BWG, said: “It’s a statement of intent that we are growing our business.“We’re reasonably pleased with how the business is trading but the grocery sector is not a market showing growth.“The question is, have we reached the bottom or not? I wouldn’t say with 100 per cent certainty that there will be a recovery next year.”The news came on the same day as it was announced 36 jobs in Creeslough are under threat after the Lafferty family placed their bar, shop and service station in examinership. HEARTACHE AS CONVOY LOSES COMPANY AND TEN JOBS AFTER 60 YEARS IN BUSINESS was last modified: March 1st, 2013 by BrendaShare this:Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)Click to print (Opens in new window)Tags:convoyHEARTACHE AS CONVOY LOSES BUSINESS AND TEN JOBS AFTER 60 YEARSlast_img read more

Recent Comments